The Program Support and Evaluation involves an initial discussion with key school personnel around your school needs. For further information or to arrange an initial consultation, contact Anna.
Title: Structuring Functional Independence©
To build teacher and school capacity in the implementation of a pedagogy that addresses the Functional Independence of the students at Yarra Ranges SDS.
Teachers will be able to reflect on current practice that will become closely aligned with an evidence-based pedagogy.
Teachers will become more efficient in how to collect and use their data for student assessment and reporting.
Focus for Term 1 – Collaborative Planning
Focus for Term 2 - Collegiate Support
Focus for Term 3 - Collegiate Support
Focus for Term 4 - Review
Key Activities - Instructional coaching, Learning Walks and Workshops
Title: Personalised Learning Plans: What’s working, what more can do with our Practice?
Aims of the Project:
1. To reflect on the current program planning processes at Baltara.
2. To identify the areas which work well and what needs to change.
3. To improve on the documentation used for program planning.
4. To ensure a whole-school ownership of the process.
Part 1 – Reflection of the current processes
Part 2 – Addressing the Action Plans
- Development of new Processes and Templates
Part 3 – Implementation of new Processes
Title: Personalising the Resilience, Rights and Respectful Relationships(RRR) Curriculum: Developing the Baltara Social-emotional Learning Curriculum.
Overall Aim: To develop a social-emotional curricula that addresses the student population of Baltara school.
1. For teachers to develop an understanding of the Capabilities of the Victorian Curriculum
2. To personalise the Capabilities Curriculum by:
a. Expanding the skill areas for each competency
b. Develop a Curriculum Framework specific to the Baltara Core Curriculum
c. Align strategies with the RRR Curriculum
d. Develop a Toolkit of Goals to support key teachers as they develop the PLP
The Project will involve a range of activities consisting of Professional Learning, research and development. These are expanded below:
1. March 16 – Facilitation of Curriculum Day – “Making the Capabilities Work - Developing the SEL-PCC”
2. Collation of materials from the Curriculum Day
3. Develop a Curriculum Framework for Baltara
4. Facilitate the work of the Working Parties created to develop a bank of strategies
5. Create a draft Toolkit document to pilot
6. Whole staff Professional Learning
© Copyright 2020 Learning Visually. Built by Learning Visually. Powered by Airsquare.